Bank Partner Services
Delivering timely, customized reporting that meets the needs and specifications of your clients.
Virginia Commercial Finance (VCF) provides Account Management, Advisory Services and Collateral Exams for banks, independent finance companies and investment funds; we deliver timely, customized reporting that meets your needs and specifications.
- Collateral Evaluation
- Financial Trend Logs
- Debtor Concentration Analysis
- Borrowing Base Management
- Monthly Summary Reports
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Collateral Analysis
- A/R Rollover and Dilution
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Payroll Tax Review
VCF provides Account Monitoring services with an understanding of collateral valuation and risk mitigation. We offer daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly account monitoring.
Account Monitoring can include all or some of the following:
- Develop customized Borrowing Base Certificates (BBC)
- Review BBC for consistency with Loan Agreement
- Reconcile BBCs to Account Receivable Aging and Financial Statements
- Review all collateral and loan transaction data
- Recommend action on all advance requests
- Review monthly financial information
- Update Trend Logs for bank’s review
- Coordinate and review periodic field exams
- Recommend action based on changes to collateral or financials